Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Math Book

I loved this idea by Kim Jordano -http://www.kinderbykim.com/journals.htm - so I adapted it to go with our math EnVision math program.

We complete one page each month and it corresponds with the math topic we are working on.  I did not include my cover because I was not thrilled with how it came out last year.  I am going to change it for this year.  I also downsized Kim's version and our book is 9 x 12 to try to save paper.  I think I am out of supply money for this year already :/
This is a note on the inside of the cover.

August - Numbers 1 to 5 (or more depending on the name)
September - Numbers 

October - Sorting

November - more/fewer

December - Addition

January - Subtraction

February - Numbers 11 - 20

March - Patterns

April - Length

May - Time

No comments:

Post a Comment